Any pancake mix, make according to directions.
Popsicle sticks or lollipop sticks approx 6 inch.
1. Melt butter in silver dollar pancake pan or regular frypan
2. Pour pancake batter onto frypan and spread out to make or fill the circle. If not using a silver dollar pan, space out your pancakes enough so that you have room for the sticks.
3. Fry for approx 30 seconds and then add your stick almost to the top of the pancake
4. Press stick down (but not all the way through) and then cover up well (that the stick makes) with some of the batter; use what is already there no need to add extra batter.
5. Once the edges turn slightly brown turn over with a spatula and cook until done.
They cook really quick as they are so small.
Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!